2/22/14 - Scott Helps MIltary Veterans at Boots on Deck, Inc.

Thanks to Israel, Rosa and the other leaders at Boots On Deck Inc. for hosting the Signs of a Great Résumé workshop. I'm glad you found my proven approach using !@#$%, the Signs of a Great Résumé to be so helpful!
 
I'm excited to be helping veterans, transitioning service members and their families. If you're involved with Veterans Service Organizations or other groups serving our proud military vets and their families, invite me to support your group with a résumé workshop. I look forward to continuing to work with Boots on Deck and others in the future.

Learn more about the upcoming release of my new book, Signs of a Great Résumé: Veterans Edition at
http://scottvedder.com/veteransedition.html.
 
Boots on Deck's leader Israel Soto wrote "Boots on Deck took it to a different level today. Are you searching for employment? Here's the first critical step to landing that perfect job. The BEST resume book I've encountered. Thanks author, Scott Vedder for combining efforts to make real & lasting change so that each person has the opportunity to fulfill his or her potential."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment